Tuesday 30 August 2016

Spotlight on the Goddess: Carmella Bing 2

 With a face that rivals Aphrodite's this stunningly beautiful goddess will stop traffic!
Beyond gorgeously beautiful, there is a glow and radiance when she smiles!
 Though I'm sure petty female jealousy, secret lesbian desires, and an intimidating self-conscious, may stop some from admitting it, in my opinion as a bi-sexual woman, this buxom-babe is a near archetype of the desirous feminine form! 
(As long-legged and big-busted as I am (34-D-cup), there is no comparison to this goddess. Carmella has bigger tits and is curvier than I'll ever be. It's not that I admire her, but that I desire her. I'd make love to her all the same!)

This brunette beauty exudes sexual energy and elicits wanton desire!
Measuring 36H-26-34, this curvaceous bombshell is no waif boy-figured runway model. This brown-eyed beauty is all that is woman (and I'd happily take every piece of her!)

And above and beyond her beauty, her buxom and curves, simply watching her facial expressions as she's being brought to orgasm or being pleasured is enough to make you join her in moist, quivering orgasm!
Yet another queen of La Petite Mort!



Sunny's Rating: 9.77

No comments:

Post a Comment