Thursday 8 September 2016

Spotlight on the Goddess: Donita Dunes 2

 You would think this buxom beauty, sporting 44"-H-cup breasts, her chest would be her primary attraction!

But to me it has always been her smile!
Like a ray of sunshine, seeing her smile makes her so desirable! You can see the laugher in her smile! If I didn't carry the nickname "Sunny" it would have to belong to Donita!












Now, with a figure measuring 44-24-34 Donita is as shapely and curvy as they come!
Standing 5'9" and weighing 147 lbs. this brunette goddess is voluptuous - and that is an incredible awesome thing! She's  near the peak of feminine form!


 Most men (and bisexual women - like me) shy away from skinny boy-figured catwalk waifs. This busty blue-eyed beauty has it all! As an older woman (which in my opinion makes her all the more attractive! At 49 she is well within my age range! (I'm 47 and measure 36-24-30 with D-cups).


Beyond her fantastic figure, her facial expressions makes one desire to come to orgam along side with her! (As I know I have watching her more times than I can count). Her expressions of La Petite Mort or orgasmic! (Look forward to La Petite Mort: Featuring Donita Dunes in the near future!)


Dreams of Donita
(Dedicated to Donita Dunes)

The early morning sun was dappled and orange as it shone through the open window. A cool summer breeze wafted in, the curtains billowing quietly among themselves. The bedsheets cotton-white, were cool and crisp on our naked bodies. I watched her sleeping, her beautiful dark hair a stark contrast to her white pillow. Just the thought of this beauty laying beside me titillates and excites me.

Following her sensual curves beneath the thin cotton sheet arouses me further; makes me wet. I slowly pull the sheets back, inch by inch – teasingly revealing her voluptuous body.

She slowly, knowingly, opens her striking blue eyes. Then she smiles her dazzling beauty flooding the bedroom. She sits up, her glorious breasts huge and buoyant, her full sensual lips parting in what I only could have imagined might have been a good morning greeting.

I never gave her the opportunity to speak, kissing her firmly on the lips. She dropped her eyes shyly for a moment, biting her lip as she smiles again, filling the room with radiant sunshine.

My hand cascades across the soft skin of her belly, over her tattoo, my fingers running through her trimmed pubic hair. I slowly, askingly place my hand between her legs as I lower my mouth and begin suckling her spectacular tits, my teeth gently caressing her hardening nipples as I finger her moist pussy. She closes her eyes and bites her lip as she slowly gyrates her pelvis.
Her breathing becomes laborious as my face slides down her belly. I'm wet now. I can smell her flower's nectar as my face nears it with trembling anticipation.
Moaning, with one hand lightly pinching her now erect nipple, the other holding the back of my head, my silky lips seductively graze the inner thighs of her spread legs I go down lower still, kissing her ass, spreading her cheeks, the tip of my tongue teasing the rim of her butt-hole. I lick the entire length of her crack; up and across her damp waiting slit, softly kissing the hair on her pubic mound. I would get to her pussy last. I'd make her wait.
I look into her lustful blue eyes as I flick my tongue across her anus, pushing it against the button of her asshole, the tip penetrating slightly.
Both holes are wet now. She desperately wants me in her snatch, but not yet. I return to her crack, pushing my tongue in her ass, continuing her rim-job. This close, the musky scent of her succulent sweet box is overwhelming and intoxicating.
I raise my mouth to her love box as I place my thumb on her anus, pressing it like a button, letting her decide if she wants to take it. Groaning in ecstasy she shifts her hips forward, shaking as she slides it all the way up her ass. She suddenly forces my tongue into her full-lipped wet snatch. Gripping me by my hair, her passion overtaking her, it suddenly becomes rough as she begins making love to my face.

Making soft sucking sounds, drawing her clit in and out, between my lips, licking and using my erotic mouth, I slowly bring her to leg-shaking, face-grinding orgasm. Her voice a husky whisper, her mountainous tits jiggle as the orgasm begins overtaking her. Roughly holding me by my dirty-blond hair, she looks into my eyes as she quivers and cums in my mouth.
Still convulsing with minor tremors - aftershocks of her orgasm - I rise up giving her a full open-mouthed kiss – I taste her tongue. She flashes that gorgeous smile. She is fingering herself as I kiss her.
Watching her masturbate arouses me even further. My nipples erect, my lips swollen and as wet as hers as our pussies briefly brush against each other. I rise higher still, her nipples hard and erect, magnificently press into my ample buttocks, her lustrous brown hair cool against my thighs, spreading my swollen lips, as I straddle her willing face.


Her finger, lubricated from her pussy, easily slides in as she fingers my ass and happily slips her tongue inside my pussy and starts sucking. I grip her luxurious chocolate hair, pressing my engorged lips deeper into her mouth. She parts her legs, inviting my to rub her pussy. I lean back on my calves, reaching for it. She's turned on, her face buried in my bush, her juicy snatch dripping wet now. She spreads her legs wider still, allowing me to insert two fingers, my thumb rubbing and teasing her clit, her pleasured moaning muffled beneath my moist muffin.  
She begins passionately sucking harder, tasting my swollen lips and rock-hard clitoris. I sink my fingers deeper into her dripping snatch as I vigorously rub her erect clit. Oh my god, all I can smell is our juices! She's going to make me cum! I want us to cum together! Her stunning blue eyes watch me as I grind my bush into her mouth. This time we will cum together!

Sunny Whetstone
September 6/16

Sunny's Rating:  10.1

No comments:

Post a Comment